Monday, June 13, 2011

Good News

Sorry for the delay in printing this. I was kind of loopy sleepy after the surgery.

The surgeon was able to get all of the cancer out on the first procedure! It had not spread any further than the small "blemish" on my cheek.

So they sutured me up and sent me home.

I have a follow-up visit in a week, and I am restricted from any strenuous activity for several weeks while the wound heals. I can't even bend over!

I am off for the next couple of days as I cannot take a proper shower for 48 hours and in my line of business I can't go in to work looking like a slob.

That's all for now as I'm still somewhat tired from the ordeal. Thank you for all your good wishes!

TTFN!

3 comments:

  1. That is great news! I was thinking about you all day. And don't worry about how you smell. The street walkers in our town don't take showers for weeks.
    Your Friend, m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad; this was the best news of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great relief all round, Tiger, but for you above all, obviously. Hope you'll mend rapidly, get back to normal, and be bending over painlessly ever so often - perhaps just to touch your toes. Keep us posted, please. You're still in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete