1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: The Munsters.
2. Name a show you can’t miss: Doctor Who.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: Nathan Lane.
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: Sarah Jessica Parker.
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: RuPaul's Drag Race.
6. Name a show you like that no one else that you know enjoys: Outsourced.
7. Name a TV show which you’ve been known to sing the theme song: I know several theme songs, but, I'm not known to sing any of them in public!
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: Doctor Who. It is simply one of the best written, most enjoyable show out there!
9. Name a TV series you own: Doctor Who.
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting choices in television: Patrick Stewart. It was quite a stretch to go from Shakespeare to the Enterprise (Star Trek: The Next Generation), but, he pulled it off!
11. What is your favourite episode of your favourite series? Too many to choose from.
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven’t gotten around to yet: "Body of Proof" with Dana Delany.
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? "Family Guy". It was entertaining initially, but when they started doing more and more episodes with gore and sensless violence, they lost me as a viewer...
14. Name a show that’s made you cry multiple times: I can't think of any show that has done that offhand.
15. What do you eat when you watch TV? Snacks usually.
16. How often do you watch TV? Usually after dinner and any evening chores that need doing.
17. What’s the last TV show you watched? Modern Family.
18. What’s your favourite/preferred genre of TV? Sci-Fi/Drama.
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? Star Trek.
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? Family Guy.
21. What’s the weirdest show you enjoyed? Bob's Burgers.
22. What TV show scared you the most? Dark Shadows.
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? It's a tie between Frasier and Will and Grace.
24) What show was cancelled too early into it's run? Space: 1999