Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Faaaaabulous People Born on This Date


1328 Hong Wu- Emperor of China.

1706 Polyxena of Hesse-Rotenburg- Queen of Sardinia.

1866 H.G. Wells- English writer best known for The War of the Worlds, The Time Machine and The Invisible Man.

1931 Larry Hagman- American actor best known for his roles on I Dream of Jeannie and Dallas.

1960 Tiger Chanter- Faaaaaaabulous American blogger known across the Blogosphere for his wit, wisdom and his large penis his generous nature.

5 comments:

  1. I like a fellow who has a generous nature with his large penis !
    Happy Birthday!!!
    OOXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that you in the pic, wishing yourself? Well, when I saw that, you could have knocked me down with a feather! Better not let that paunch expand any more. ;-)

    Many happy returns for today, Tiger. Do keep entertaining us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good for fif-----thirty-one!
    Sorry that I'm late. I did want to stop in earlier but I didn't feel like hanging out in a big crowd of your well-wishers. So how does it feel to not be a teen sensation anylonger? After awhile, we all need to grow up and be adults. Sorry!
    I hope that you have the best birthday ever surrounded by hunky men of Indian descent and watching Dr. Who. Whatever the hell that is!
    Your Friend, m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur-Spo: So do I!! ;P

    Raybeard: Not me! And what's that about you and a feather? ;)

    Mark: Love you too, Bitch! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious how your birthday was :) Hope it's a great day.

    ReplyDelete