Friday, July 1, 2011
1. How do you like your eggs?
Scrambled, or if I'm eating out, in the form of an omlette.
2. How do you take your coffee/tea?
Coffee-Ack! I like my tea with two spoons of sweetner.
3. Favourite breakfast food?
If I'm eating at home, I like oatmeal with maple syrup (the real stuff-no rubbish!) and fruit. If I'm eating out, I like an omlette with hash browns and toast.
4. Peanut butter?
5. What kind of dressing on your salad?
Either Parmesan Peppercorn or Poppy Seed.
6. Coke or Pepsi?
Neither. I imbibe Dr Pepper on rare occasisons...
7. You’re feeling lazy. What do you make?
8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order?
9. You feel like cooking. What do you make?
I recently got one of these, so I hope to be doing LOTS of Indian dishes from now on!
10. Do any foods bring back good memories?
My mother's potato salad. I've never had better.
11. Do any foods bring back bad memories?
12. Do any foods remind you of someone?
Whenever I eat carrot cake I think of my father, because he made the best carrot cake that I have ever had, and no one's can compare to his.
13. Is there a food you refuse to eat?
14. What was your favorite food as a child?
15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like?
16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate?
17. Favorite fruit and vegetable?
Blueberries for fruit. Spinach for vegetable.
18. Favorite junk food?
19. Favorite between meal snack?
20. Do you have any weird food habits?
Not that I can think of.
21. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on?
22. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like?
23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai?
24. Can I get you a drink?
I thought you'd never ask! I'll have a Southern Comfort with Cranberry Juice.
25. Red or White Wine?
26. Favorite dessert?
27. The perfect nightcap?
A glass of Iced Chai.